Abyss Battery® Warranty Policy
Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
|Warranty Coverage||5-Year Free Replacement||After 5 years, 35% Off a New Replacement up to 10-Years|
|Extended Coverage||7-Year Free Replacement||After 7 years, 50% off a new Replacement For Life|
Enjoy 7 years of peace of mind when you buy ReCharge+ for your Battery. ReCharge+ for Abyss Battery® Extends your Free 5-Year Replacement Coverage by 2+ additional years from your purchase. In addition to a free battery replacement, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to our Battery experts by chat or phone.
One stop for support:
- 24/7 priority access to Battery experts by chat or phone
- Global repair coverage
- Onsite repair for Batteries: Request that a technician come to your work site
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your Battery using a prepaid shipping box provided by Abyss Battery
- Carry-in repair: Bring your Battery in to our Authorized Service Providers
How to Buy?
- Purchase ReCharge+ for $199.99 with your New Battery.
- Or buy it within 60 days of your Battery purchase:
- Online: Add extended warranty to your shopping cart when you checkout.
- By calling: 1+ (855)-719-1727
What does Limited Warranty cover?
We guarantee that every battery sold by us or any of our authorized dealers and OEM distributors, to be defect free from the date of purchase. Our Li-ion Batteries are designed to be a drop-in replacement for lead-acid and AGM battery applications. This Limited Warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period Abyss Battery will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct the problems?In the unlikely event your battery is defective we will repair or replace the battery. If the battery is repairable, it will be repaired at no cost and returned to you. If it is not repairable and the issue was caused by a manufacturer defect, we will replace the battery at no cost within the first 5 years. After 5 years, we will repair your battery at no cost to you if the battery is repairable. In the unlikely
How long does the Warranty Last?
- The Warranty period for physical goods purchased from Abyss Battery is 3,650 days (10 years).
- A replacement battery assumes the remaining warranty of the original battery or 10 years from the date of purchase.
What does this Limited Warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Damages from shipping.
- Damages caused by abuse/neglect (DO NOT JUMP START!)
- Loose terminal bolts.
- Corroded hardware.
- Failure to improperly install the battery.
- Tampering or removal of manufacturer codes.
- Properly charging and maintaining the battery.
- Breakage from collision.
- Improper storage, which includes damage from water, extreme heat or freezing temperatures.
- All bolts must be tightened with a torque wrench and NOT by hand to avoid overheating caused by a loose connection.
- Use approved and authorized chargers only.
What do you have to do?
- All products purchased must be registered within 90 days of purchase or have an original purchase receipt in order to be eligible for a warranty. If neither of these things are true Abyss Battery reserves the right to deny any warranty claim.
- All warranty claim batteries must be returned to and received within the warranty period.
- All shipping of return items and replacement items are the customer’s responsibility unless deemed a manufactured defect.
- All RMA shipments must be sent with proper Hazardous Goods Paperwork. Shipping your battery back to Abyss Battery without proper paperwork and RMA identification may lead to the loss of your item or the denial of your warranty claim.
The customer bears the responsibility to properly package the warrantied item so that it will not be damaged during the shipping process. We recommend keeping the original boxing or request a replacement box and use a approved hazmat certified shipping department. Abyss Battery will not bear responsibility for the customer not following the regulated rules and guidelines in returning a battery for a warranty claim. This includes the classification of certifying your warranty claimed item as Dangerous Goods along with the proper packaging, labeling, and using qualified shipper to return the product back to us for assessment.
Battery Management System
All of our lithium batteries include a built in battery management system. Our BMS operating system is designed to sense short circuit, reverse polarity, overcharge, and over discharge voltage protection. The BMS prevents failure and will internally disconnect to prevent damage to the cells if it senses any of the following conditions. If your battery has disconnected. Please contact us through the form below and we will guide you through the steps necessary to resolve the issue.
Some products may not be readily available and must be ordered from our factory. Within 48 hours after you place your order we will notify you by phone or email if the item is on back order and provide you with the expected ship date. If the products have not yet shipped you can cancel your order anytime. Production delays do happen and we apologize in advance. Abyss Battery will do everything to help you get your products as soon as possible.
Customers should adhere to all documentation and guidelines.
This warranty applies under conditions of normal use. The warranty does not cover: 1) defects caused by improper assembly or disassembly; 2) defects occurring after purchase due to product modification, intentional damage, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence or exposure to corrosive elements; 3) cosmetic damage and 4) labor or assembly costs. Except as provided herein, Abyss Battery, Inc. makes no express warranties, and any implied warranty, including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, is limited in its duration to the duration of the written limited warranty set forth herein. Except as provided herein, Abyss Battery, Inc. shall have no liability or responsibility to the purchaser or any other person or entity with respect to any liability, loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by use of the product, including, but not limited to, any incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
THE WARRANTY CONTAINED HEREIN IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY MADE BY ABYSS BATTERY®, INC. AND THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING A WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OF MERCHANTABILITY MADE WITH RESPECT TO SUCH BATTERIES. ABYSS BATTERY, INC. IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY OR MISHAPS SUSTAINED IN THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT. THE USER OF THIS PRODUCT ACKNOWLEDGES ASSUMED RISKS AND WAIVES ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST ABYSS BATTERY, INC. AND ANY OF IT’S AGENTS.