Version effective date: November 19, 2021
[information use]The information collected through the above channels will
be used in the following channels:
(1) Provide you with products or services
(2) If we stop operating Abyss Battery products or services, we will timely stop the activities of continuing to collect your personal information, notify you of the notice of stopping operation in the form of one by one delivery or announcement, and delete or anonymize the personal information related to the closed business we hold.
(3）If we use the information for other purposes not specified in this policy, or use the information collected for a specific purpose for other purposes, we will seek your prior consent.
[information sharing]We will not share your personal information with companies, organizations and individuals other than Abyss Battery, except in the following cases:
1. Sharing under legal circumstances: we may share your personal information according to laws and regulations, litigation dispute resolution needs, or according to the requirements of administrative and judicial organs.
2. Sharing with explicit consent: with your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
3. Sharing in the case of your active choice: when you purchase goods or services through the platform, we will share the necessary information related to the transaction in your order information with the suppliers of relevant goods or services according to your choice, so as to realize your needs of transaction and after-sales service.
[information transfer]We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual except for the following circumstances:
1. Transfer with explicit consent: after obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties;
2. In the case of merger, acquisition or bankruptcy liquidation of Abyss Battery or its affiliated companies, or other cases involving merger, acquisition or bankruptcy liquidation, if the transfer of personal information is involved, we will require the new company or organization holding your personal information to continue to be bound by this policy, otherwise we will require the company, organization or individual to seek your authorization again.
[public disclosure]We will only disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
1. We may publicly disclose your personal information with your explicit consent or based on your active choice;
2. If we determine that you have violated laws and regulations or seriously violated the relevant agreements and rules of Abyss Battery platform, or in order to protect the personal and property safety of platform users or the public from infringement, we may disclose your personal information in accordance with laws and regulations or with your consent, Including relevant violations and the measures taken by the platform against you. For example, if you seriously violate the rules of the platform by selling counterfeit goods, we may publicly disclose your certification body information and violations.
[exception]Under the following circumstances, no prior authorization is required for sharing, transferring or disclosing your personal information:
1. Related to national security and national defense security;
2. Related to public safety, public health and major public interests;
3. Related to judicial or administrative law enforcement, such as criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment execution;
4. In order to protect your or other personal life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests, but it is difficult to get my consent;
5. Personal information that you disclose to the public on your own;
6. Collecting personal information from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
Please note that according to the applicable laws, if we take technical measures and other necessary measures to process the personal information, so that the data receiver can not re identify a specific individual and can not recover, the sharing, transfer and public disclosure of such processed data do not need to notify you and obtain your consent.
For major changes, we will also provide more significant notice (including notice through the way of Abyss Battery platform publicity, and even pop-up prompt).
1. There has been a major change in our service model. Such as the purpose of personal information processing, the type of personal information processing, the use of personal information, etc;
2. We have made significant changes in control, etc. Such as the merger and reorganization of information controller changes;
3. The main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure have changed;
4. Significant changes have taken place in your right to participate in personal information processing and the way you exercise it;
5. Our responsible departments, contact information and complaint channels for handling personal information security have changed;
6. Personal information security impact assessment report shows that there is a high risk.
Collection of your Personal Information:
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Abyss Battery may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase Abyss Battery's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information:
Abyss Battery collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Abyss Battery may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Abyss Battery and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties:
Abyss Battery does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Abyss Battery may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. Abyss Battery may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Abyss Battery, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Abyss Battery may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Abyss Battery or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Abyss Battery; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Abyss Battery, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior:
Abyss Battery may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Abyss Battery, in order to determine what Abyss Battery services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Abyss Battery to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information:
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Abyss Battery. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Abyss Battery website.
The Abyss Battery website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Abyss Battery pages, or register with Abyss Battery site or services, a cookie helps Abyss Battery to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Abyss Battery website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Abyss Battery features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Abyss Battery services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information:
Abyss Battery secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Abyss Battery uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion:
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen:
Abyss Battery does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Abyss Battery may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Abyss Battery or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Abyss Battery, you may opt out of such communications by Customers may unsubscribe from emails by "replying STOP" or "clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button..
Changes to this Statement:
Abyss Battery welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Abyss Battery has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Abyss Battery at:
1920 West Bay Dr Suite #6
Largo, Florida 33770