Why Abyss Battery® Only Offers LiFePO4 Marine Batteries
Lithium Iron Phosphate vs. NMC Batteries
- Superior Safety: The thermal stability of lithium iron phosphate batteries (LFP) 500-600˚C is far superior to NMC lithium cells (300˚C). NMC cells are more prone too fire and explosion when over charged, collide in a crash, or reach a high temperature.
- Economically Friendly: Iron and Phosphate are abundantly found in nature, while Cobalt and Nickel is rare and requires sophisticated mining strategies that results in destruction to earths core.
- Faster Charging & Discharging: Due to the elemental properties and thermal stability LFP can be charged and discharged at a far superior rate when compared to NMC batteries. It is dangerous for NMC cells to be charged and discharged at a comparable rate and will result in thermal runaway.
Temperature Tolerance: Compared to NMC, LFP has much higher tolerance and working temperature than NMC at temperatures above 45˚C.
What makes an Abyss Battery Different From Other Marine Lithium Ion Batteries?
Abyss Battery is a company that manufactures and designs marine lithium batteries for fishing enthusiasts. We have been revolutionizing the marine battery industry by designing and manufacturing innovative, high-performance marine lithium batteries with the perfect balance of power, reliability, durability, weight, size and cost to meet your needs on the water without sacrificing any one factor. Our battery design represents the pinnacle of superior marine battery design and performance. We are one of the few companies that offer a range of high output dual-purpose lithium batteries that can be used for both starting and deep-cycle applications, some key design features that sets us apart from other other battery manufactures include...
- Higher qualified cylindrical Lithium cells 🔋
UL1642, IEC62619, IEC62133 listed with Cycle life more than 3000 times and excellent consistency.
- Bluetooth® Battery Connectivity 📲
Monitor battery status in the palm of your hand (charge, discharge, current, temperature, cycle life and so on) and change the data for different applications.
- Built-in Self Heating Film ♨️
- More stable and firm internal structure ⚙️
Why you should choose an Abyss Battery for your Boat?
Our company's goal is to provide consumers with the highest quality battery at a fair price, while making their customers feel valued through excellent customer service. This philosophy has led to success for Abyss Battery over the years, which can be attributed to its commitment to providing exceptional customer service from start-to-finish—from professional battery installation, help with warranty claims, and product questions; all of these are available at no additional charge.
If you're still in doubt, check out our marine battery gallery of installations.
Leave a comment